Glen Rock Public Library's librarians have compiled a list of their top titles for 2017. There were some amazing books published this year, so it took some long deliberation!
Each item is linked to the catalog so you can request a copy to borrow right away.
- The Misfortune of Marion Palm: a novel by Emily Culliton
- A Piece of the World by Christina Baker Kline
- Uncommon Type by Tom Hanks
- Manhattan Beach by Jennifer Egan, read by Norbert Leo Butz, Heather Lind, Vincent Piazza
- Leonardo Da Vinci by Walter Isaacson, read by Alfred Molina
- Lincoln The Bardo by George Saunders, read by Nick Offerman, David Sedaris, George Saunders, and a Full Cast
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- The Stars Beneath Our Feet by David Barclay Moore
- The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl: Squirrel Meets World by Shannon Hale & Dean Hale
- After the Fall: How Humpty Dumpty Got Back Up Again, written and illustrated by Dan Santat
- Triangle by Mac Barnett, illustrated by Jon Klassen
- Dazzle Ships: World War I and the Art of Confusion by Chris Barton, illustrated by Victo Ngai